Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2006 Tundra. Pulling trailer & wiring harness to trailer got

Customer Question

2006 Tundra. Pulling trailer & wiring harness to trailer got pinched. Re wired, splicing wires. Trailer lights do not work. Checked fuses under dash. No blown fuses there. Is there a fuse under the hood I should check? All lights on Tundra work. None work on auto transport trailer.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 19 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Here is the wire diagram I will be using to help you.

If you are still needing help, let me know which cab you have.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 15 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris