Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have Toyota aygo 2006 their is no latters N or E1 on dash,

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have Toyota aygo 2006 their is no latters N or E1 on dash
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: long time I have not using the car and the garage change the clutch and steel same
JA: What is the model of your '06 Toyota?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no in the garage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the car now not starting and keep peeping
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the fuses have not been checked to see if one or more fuses are found to be at fault this needs done.I have seen issues with blown fuses in some cases cause this issue here needing replaced.If this is or has been checked and found o.k. let me know before the rating is left so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete