Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I bought a toyota auris diesel 2014 seven months ago', I am

Customer Question

I bought a toyota auris diesel 2014 seven months ago', I am very disappointed because when I went to the mechanic yesterday he said that it had burned 1/4 oil so he had to top it up! My last toyota hatchback I had for nine years and never once burned oil, so disappointed in car, because it was so expensive and wanted to have it for a long time, this is a nuisance, don't want to trade it in either with that problem and will have to. Fix it yet at a large cost and really don't want to do that, it's a disgrace for toyota to be advertising it's such a great car if it has its problem! What would you think I should do? Thanks for your help I love my cars but this is ridiculous
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hi I'm Kevin exactly how much oil has car used and when was last service carried out

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I reckon the last service was when I bought var I. End of February, so maybe oil was changed then by mecanic
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Ok and how much oil have you lost do you know how many miles youve covered since oil change