Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Toyota Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Toyota Diagnostics

Throwing code P0325, bank 1 knock sensor malfunction. need

Customer Question

throwing code P0325, bank 1 knock sensor malfunction. need to now location of sensor.
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: yes. trouble code P0325. knock sensor bank 1
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 03 tundra sr5 4.7L
JA: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fixing myself and havent tried anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: 207,000 miles on the truck
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Ron Z and I'll be helping you with your question today.

The Bank1 Knock Sensor is located under the intake manifold, mounted to the driver's side of the engine block. To gain proper access, the intake will need to first be removed. For an image location view of the sensor, click here:

If you found this answer helpful, please help me by leaving a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for answering your question.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open and you did not leave a rating , so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this issue? Did you have any other questions? Was there something I missed that you wanted addressed? If you have no further questions and simply forgot to leave a rating, please take a second and use the stars at the top of the page to rate our Q&A session. Thank-you!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 month ago.