Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The little red button to disengage the alarm has been

Customer Question

The little red button to disengage the alarm has been knocked out lost and now the alarm is set and the truck won't start as I can't disengage the alarm.
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: No all good with battery
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2006 2 door Toyota tacoma
JA: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm not fixing it the red depression button has been knocked out and lost.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • This looks to be an aftermarket system. Can you see any out of place wiring or modules under the dash?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris