Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Vibrations, 2001 toyota evenses vvti engine. Its been

Customer Question

Vibrations
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2001 toyota evenses vvti engine. Its been suspended and drive while its suspended and vibrations
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Manual,130.000
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed clutch and disk, tires,bras
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It vibrates from 60km/h on acceleration
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Vibration When Accelerating In The 60-80Mph Range. Toyota avenses 2001
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you have not had the axles/drive lines checked to see if there are any damaged joints this should be done as this can cause this fault here.I have also seen issues with worn engine and transmission mounts as well as bent or damaged exhaust or exhaust shields on some models cause a vibration through the body of the vehicle.Other then these and with what was done already on your model here the only other issues I see that may cause this here is a fault within the transmission itself.I have seen input shaft failure or internal transmission bearings that can start to fail and cause this fault.

All of these need checked into to locate which component is at fault here and from there repaired to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can i hear please.i paid money and now nothing.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

I posted above and not sure if you had received it so I will post it again below:

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can plugs cause problem?
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

I apologize for the delay.

If the spark plugs are the cause usually the check engine light would be on or flashing off and on.If this is not occuring most likely this isnt the plugs or a misfire issue.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will rate u sir, but you take long to reply. But wll the plug make a car to vibrate at a certain speed at all? Give 2 more options, all mentioned are details i know
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

If there is a spark plug that is possibly misfiring at certain engine speeds it is possible that it can cause this here but usually the check engine light would come on if this was the case.

One other common component can be the crank pulley/harmonic balancer.This can start to come apart internally and cause a vibration.

Thanks Pete