Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Experience:  Toyota Master Tech, ASE Certified

I have a 2004 Tacoma Ext Cab SR5 4cyl auto, that the air bag

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Tacoma Ext Cab SR5 4cyl auto, that the air bag light started flashing (no repairs, never in and accident) pulled codes B0106/54,B0137/71,B0136/74,B0135/73. All these codes seem to occur at the same time? A check of the LH squib circuit showed no worn wires or loose connections and nothing obvious on the passenger side airbag. I was checking to see if someone could reconfirm that this is probably a bad airbag sensor assembly?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 1 month ago.

Hello, all those codes refer to a problem with the P squib circuit which basically is the passenger seatbelt assembly, not the driver's side, it has the pretensioner built in and it sounds like you'll need to replace the seat belt assembly