Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

85 toyota celica gt 2.4l. Has only the drivers side front

Customer Question

85 toyota celica gt 2.4l. Has only the drivers side front running lights working dash lights and the rest of the running lights do not work. All the bulbs, fuses and relay are in working order.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting a reply ASAP

how about turn signals do they work ?

headlights , or no dash light , no exterior lights ?

have you checked the ground cable from battery to frame ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
headlights, brake lights, blinkers all work all grounds are clean and intact. continuity on all grounds are solid, even the ones at the end of the run at rear lights. ground to motor freshly installed and also the battery to chassis.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
on being no dashlights. on the wiring diagram it shows a split between the not working running lights and dashlights, from the left front running lights. They all do run off the same fuse and breaker which both are in working condition. Have the car mostly pulled apart interior and all. Looking for the split or misconnection?

ok i see, i guess you will need to find it

if you need anything else on it let me know

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Or it is the actual switch itself. Wish it was as easy as you mentioned about. Thanks for your time.

I m sorry, wish I could have been be more helpful on this one for you

Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you need anything else on it ,just reply back here & we can continue

if you are good , Please Kindly rate me.

Hope I was helpful to you

A Positive Rating is Much Appreciated

This Post Will Stay Open for You To Come back and Ask me Any Follow Up Question You May have on this issue , even after you rate me

Thank You

Chad Farhat