Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Experience:  Toyota Master Tech, ASE Certified
1279120

2002 Toyota Avalon,took the car to the DMV and then we

Customer Question

2002 Toyota Avalon,took the car to the DMV and then we noticed we are unable to lock car with remote and seat belt light passenger seat no longer work and interior light don't work
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for posting

It sounds like there may be a couple of blown fuses, have you checked fuses on the inside fuse panel at the left lower dash , there should be a cover you can remove to expose the fuses. Check fuses marked 'dome', 'gauge' door' etc.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry for the late response ,yes we check the fuse box it was one of the 7.5 fuse I went out and got one and now it works beautifully.

Thanks for the reply and letting me know, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, this happens sometimes due to time differences of locations. If my response was helpful please take a moment to rate my answer.