scionking
scionking, Toyota Expert
Experience:  5 YRS EXP. ASE MASTER CERTIFIED/ TOYOTA MASTER CERTIFIED
26789525

I also have codes PO 300, 302, 304 And 306

Customer Question

Category: Toyota
Expert:  scionking replied 3 months ago.

Yes Im still here....

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I also have codes PO300, 302 304 306

Yes these are also caused by the oxygen sensor. When the bad oxygen sensor reports the wrong reading back to the engine computer, the engine computer then decides to dump extra fuel to try and correct the false reading, with to much fuel being dumped on to this side of the engine, it makes it misfire because there is to much fuel. Replacing the oxygen sensor on the manifold near the radiator will correct all the codes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** bought the car and these codes popped up on the drive home. I will change the sensor and see if the codes clear.
this is all covered with my free trial right? Really want to thank you.

Yes make sure you buy a Denso brand sensor, any other brand sensor will give you problems. They are actually available at Advance Auto Parts, as well as Toyota dealers.

Sorry, I'm not sure how that works, I don't deal with any of the billing or memberships, just deal with the car side of it.

Good luck if you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to ask ,I would be more then happy to help.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No you answered my questions and have a nice day.

Please remember to accept and rate my answer accordingly.

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with this? If I have answered your question please be so kind as to accept my answer and rate the level of service provided. If you have any follow up questions I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you for using Just Answer.