scionking, Toyota Expert

I own a Toyota 2003 Camry. It's sunroof stuck in the midle

Customer Question

I own a Toyota 2003 Camry. It's sunroof stuck in the midle open/close operaion with right side upper then left. Now it's only do a big noise when pressing button anyway...
I dissasemble that and see the righ plastic arm end in the rail broken. I don't know the model/maker of it and where to find a parts to buy and fix that. Would you mind please some help?
Thank you so much!
Category: Toyota
Expert:  scionking replied 2 months ago.
Hello an welcome to Just Answer, can I start by asking some questions?

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with this? If I have answered your question please be so kind as to accept my answer and rate the level of service provided. If you have any follow up questions I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't see your answered for my question.... Am I looking or seeking on a wrong way in the site. The just button to press is "Start My Free Trial".... And "Submit" Rate... It's not the case yet!... Would you mind to indicate if where else to read your post, please?
Thank you!

Yes I was trying to ask you some questions about the problem you were having?