scionking, Toyota Expert

I have a 2011, 5.7, tundra and it has been running fine.

Customer Question

I have a 2011, 5.7 , tundra and it has been running fine. After sitting overnight, it fails to start. Cranks fast but no sign of fIre. Also continues to crank when key is turned back to the on position. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Crockett.
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: Truck is in park, I am not sure what you mean about wheel lock. I have tried different keys.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to rule out any easy fixes like fuses etc before towing to the dealer.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Just got back from 5000 mile vacation, and did notice some surging in cruise control. Also at one stop the electronic door lock on passenger side would not work. Truck only has 55k miles and has never given any trouble.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  scionking replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I start with asking some questions to better understand the situation?

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with this? If I have answered your question please be so kind as to accept my answer and rate the level of service provided. If you have any follow up questions I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you for using Just Answer.