Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Trying to hook up a urd speed unlimiter on a 2011 Toyota

Customer Question

Trying to hook up a urd speed unlimiter on a 2011 Toyota Tacoma dirt track racer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need the b+,E1 and sad pin out
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: B+is a 12 v constant and e1 is a ground and the sad comes two and from the bad sensor
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: I have a urd speed unlimiter I need to install
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you may need to obtain this info on how to install this from the facility that you had purchased it from or a dealer since no one has posted any info on this here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I sure do need some help I'm on my way to work now so my response time will be long need plug and pin location and color code would be nice too for 3 wires two I will justpiggie back on E1and B+ the third wire is the sad that on I will cut and the reconnect through the urd speed unlimiter. I just need help to locate the right wires
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not have this info that you need myself but someone else here may be able to help further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete