Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Alternator fuses is out I can't get it out Can you send a

Customer Question

Alternator fuses is out I can't get it out
Can you send a video 2006 rav4
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok done just the way you said , put all back together now I'm getting sparks from battery, where did I go wrong

Are you asking how to reconnect the battery cables after a alternator replacement? If so you connect the positive first.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

Thanks Chris