Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

How do you fix a blank screen on a 2012 Toyota Sequoia

Customer Question

How do you fix a blank screen on a 2012 Toyota Sequoia navigation system?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually it is the display itself that fails and causes this issue here needing replaced.This would need to be tested to verify this is the cause here as well as a dealer check for any updated software needing installed to see if this resolves the issue but if all other functions and electronics are operating properly it is usually the display itself needing replaced unfortunately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete