scionking, Toyota Expert

Recently did some front end replacements on my 2010 Sienna

Customer Question

Recently did some front end replacements on my 2010 Sienna XLE 2wd (rack and pinion, tie rods, cv axles, wheel bearings, lower ball joints, shocks) and after putting everything back in, I seem to have a loud pop when I turn the steering wheel. The timing of the pop varies and doesn't happen when the steering wheel is turned all the way. It also doesn't happen when the car is jacked up and the load is off the tires. Can't tell for sure but it seems that the pop is coming from the rack and pinion or steering column area. Any ideas? The rack was a reman. but appeared to in decent condition.
Also, have what I believe to be an unrelated issue...when the car gets above about 15mph, the traction light comes on and it feels like the ABS kicks in. Wheel speed sensor issue?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  scionking replied 2 months ago.

Ill address the traction light first. This is most likely caused by the steering angle sensor not being recalibrate after the steering rack was replaced. Did you do the work or did a shop do it?