Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

2013 Toyota Sienna. Rear hatch push-button automatic closing

Customer Question

2013 Toyota Sienna. Rear hatch push-button automatic closing suddenly doesn't work. Same is true of the side doors, sort of; i.e. when I start to open (or close) one, I have to manually take it the rest of the way, whereas it used to be that I'd just start it opening (or closing) and it would take itself the rest of the way.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 2 months ago.

As the battery been dead recently or has anybody tried to jumpstart this recently? Is there anything else in the vehicle it does not work besides the power doors? Did you make certain that the power door over ride switch is not turned on?

Did you get my previous reply instructing you to check that button? If my assistance was helpful a positive rating would be appreciated.