Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2012 Toyota prius plugin: will you find me 2 web links that

Customer Question

2012 Toyota prius plugin:
will you find me 2 web links that offer a main battery upgrade kit(more KWH)?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted any info on this here in some cases you may need to speak with a dealer on any upgrades or an auto repair center that specializes in retro fitting components like this here for your model.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dealership said they do not keep up with after market products.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Have you spoke to any auto install/repair facilities to see if any upgrades are available through them at all?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the original question was for you to find me some web links for auto upgrade facilities.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not have the info on this myself here but someone else here may be able to help with this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
or a higher KwH traction battery that comes stock with a 2012 prius plug-in base trim