Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Electric brakes ,turn signals,flashers, and brake lites work

Customer Question

Electric brakes ,turn signals,flashers, and brake lites work but not running lites?
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Which fuse I s it?
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2007 5.7 with tow pack
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked ground on trl tounge,checked brown wire to both lites,even sprayed with wd40, had a friend plug in a indicator showing all of my plug-ins on truck lit
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Did replace a small fuse under the hood when wiring to electric brakes got torn loose
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

You said all plug ins on the truck work. Are you saying that means the concern is the running light wiring on the trailer?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris