Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Having problems that the navigation constantly freezes and

Customer Question

having problems that the navigation constantly freezes and restarts
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: also the blutooth connection never worked properly, poeple cant hear me, and when i connect it my phone to nay toher car blutooth it works fine. i even had other sienna that i tried and it works fine, it seems that something is very wrong with mine. what can i do?
JA: Does your device require a code?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not really, what happens it, the system freezes, if the radio or cd is going, you cant stop it, if the navigation is going it just stops right there, cant press any buttons, it takes about 2-3 minutes and it restarts, sometimes every 5 minutes, and sometimes every hour, cannot predict
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.

Is this vehicle still under Toyota's warranty? Have you visited the Dealer about this concern yet and what did they say?