Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Toyota vios turn the lights on and the power steering,

Customer Question

Toyota vios turn the lights on and the power steering, indicators,electric windows and dashlights stop working
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Turn the lights off everything else works again.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This sounds like a loose power or ground connection that feeds all of these components here.The first thing to check is to see if main power feed cables into the fuse panels are clean and tight at the fuse panels and where they run to.Then check the battery cables and where they run from the battery to see if there is any issues with corrosion or damage needing corrected.If all of these are checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete