Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Need your co-operation. Toyoto Echo 2005 problem with

Customer Question

Hi, need your co-operation. Toyoto Echo 2005 problem with shifting gear in 3rd to 4th.
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Check transmission oil ,little low.No leak.t just start in last 2 week.Make noise when to over 80 or 90miles.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: 110,000klms. last year in month of june change Transmission at 75000Klms.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to be able to help you with this concern we need to know if your working on a standard transmission or an automatic transmission. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Automatic Transmission on Toyota car.do i need to pay any more?Thanks.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for that information, You do not have to pay anything more and any money you have placed in your account remains in your account unless you rate the service. In order to determine if the shift concern you are having is an electronic concern or an internal problem you are going to need to start first with scanning the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with them I will help you determine the cause.