Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 91 previa ac have problem. no light when I turn on th ac

Customer Question

my 91 previa ac have problem. no green light when I turn on th ac and blow air without cold.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the ac switch green light.
JA: What year is your Previa?
Customer: 1991
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, I want to fix it by myself.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: noop
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not checked to see if all fuses are good in all fuse panels this should be done first.If any fuses are found shorted out or missing this will need corrected to resolve this issue.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. this issue may be due to a fault in the heater/ac control panel on the dash.I have seen this control panel fail/act up before in the past needing replaced or removed and repaired.I would have this tested further to see if this is the cause here needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete