Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I just turned on my 2011 Prius and out of nowhere the check

Customer Question

I just turned on my 2011 Prius and out of nowhere the check hybrid message appeared, along with the check engine symbol, and exclamation point, traction control symbol, and an exclamation point on the right side like this ((!)). I just had the oil changed at a Toyota dealer about a week ago and even was fine.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. These warning lights come on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the computer will detect the fault and set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned and the fault codes retrieved. Once you have them post back with them and we can work from there to determine the cause.