Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Re: 2002 Tacoma 3400 engine 4X4. Radio inoperative. Checked

Customer Question

Re: 2002 Tacoma 3400 engine 4X4. Radio inoperative. Checked all fusses in boxes located under hood and dash. All are good fuses. What's the next step?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. There are two fuse that affect the radio, start with making sure they are both okay, one is the ACC fuse (15 amp) located in the interior fuse panel and the other is the DOME fuse (15 amp) located in the under hood fuse panel. If both fuse check okay then check power and ground at the radio. If you find you have power and ground and it still dose not work then that means the radio has failed. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for reference to check power and ground at the radio as well.