Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I just had my fender liner replaced. It was not like the

Customer Question

I just had my fender liner replaced. It was not like the original part #53806-oe110,why not?
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

Inner fender liners are of low quality and often do not match identical. As long as the correct part number was installed. It may just take some trimming to get it to fit exact.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't feel I should pay additional money since my question was never anserwed
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I;m beginning to think this is a scam
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

I posted an answer on the 28th.

Did you not see my answer or do you have a follow up response?