Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My VSC and Trac Lights are on. We did a 0 point calibration

Customer Question

My VSC and Trac Lights are on. We did a 0 point calibration using paper clips. The VSC and ABS lights flash. The ABS lights go out but the VSC and Trac lights don't.
JA: Do you happen to know the code? Have you tried to reset the computer?
Customer: we took it to autozone and they didn't get a code
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2004 sienna
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: the steering rack was replaced. then the airbag light came on and then it went off but the horn didn't work. We replaced spiral cable. Everything works but the fog lights, and now the VSC and trac lights won't go off.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The VSC light as well as the Trac light come on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the system will set a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get the scan done and post back with the codes I will help you determine the cause and the proper steps to get this resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please don't charge me for this because on my original post, I mentioned that we didn't get any posts. Please close this because I don't think you will be helpful.