Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

AC SWITCH DOESNT WORK NOR DOES AC LIGHT COME ON, YOUR NOT

Customer Question

AC SWITCH DOESNT WORK NOR DOES AC LIGHT COME ON
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: YOUR NOT LISTENING
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2001 TOYOTA PRIUS AND THANKU FOR YOUR TIME
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: THE SWITCH ASSEMBLY HAS BEEN DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR I REALLY NEED ANOTHER
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: THE AC WAS WORKING GREAT JUST INSTALLED INVERTER PUMP AND WAS ENJOYING AC ......IDLED CAR FOR TOO LONG AND FAN STOPPED BLOWING
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what you dealing with hear, your saying the switch is damaged beyond repair, can you tell me which switch you are referring to please. When you say it stopped blowing are you saying the blower motor dose not work. Post back with complete details and I will see if I can help you get this resolved.