rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

92 Toyota pickup cranks but will not start after it is at

Customer Question

92 Toyota pickup cranks but will not start after it is at operating temp, it has new distributor, mass air flow meter, and fuel pump, starting to piss me off
Category: Toyota
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

I hear you, it's not fun when this happens. Check spark with a spark tester and also check fuel pressure at the time it's not starting. Also check the injectors for power with a noid light.

We need to isolate what we're missing when this happens.

Thanks, Ron