Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2015 Prius with about 6000 miles on it. Went out to

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Prius with about 6000 miles on it. Went out to start it this morning and the Master Warning light was on, no message and it did not start. Suggestions?
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Engine does not turn o[ver and the battery is the [original. I had it serviced about 3 weeks ago.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Being a bit of a tomboy, and single, I hope to be able to fix this myself. Checked the manual, but no luck so far. May be calling dealer in AM if I {can't do anything.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Prius.

Have you tried jump starting it yet, just to see if it will start? This will help us confirm something.