Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My2013 toyota scion i took out my radio had it out day i put

Customer Question

my2013 toyota scion i took out my radio had it out for a day i put it back in and nothing on the radio works
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Do you still need help, if so let me know and I will try to help. This is not an answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Does your radio have a security code that needs to be entered?

Have you checked for power and ground to the radio on gray and light blue wires and ground on the brown wire?

If there is no code needed and the powers and grounds are fine then its the radio that is internally damaged.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris