Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience

What is the distance between the bottom of the door and the

Customer Question

What is the distance between the bottom of the door and the side molding on a 2016 Avalon
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have the specs in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime