rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

We replaced timing 2005 corolla. Timing is set correct and

Customer Question

We replaced timing 2005 corolla. Timing is set correct and have good compression all cylinders. Car want start. Cylinders 1,2,3 are firing, Cylinder 4 will fire one time and stop. Car will not start at all. We are getting fuel.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

Check your CRANK sensor, and also check the actual fuel pressure with a gauge. You can test the CRANK sensor with a scope.

Thanks, Ron

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 months ago.

SCOPE the sensor and module and please reply ONLY to this question.

Thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.