sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have 2007 Toyota ghlander hybrid3.3 my problem is the

Customer Question

I have 2007 Toyota highlander hybrid3.3 my problem is the radiator fan motor don't kick on with or whithout a/c is working wich cause the engine overheating and the a/c dosent blow cool en cycling
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I would recommend attempting repairs on a hybrid vehicle only if you are properly trained and have the necessary safety equipment.

There are a handful of things that could be causing the cooling fans to not work ranging from the motors themselves, wiring, the fan relays, blown fuses, a control module or sensor input issue. It may take some electrical testing to determine exactly what is going on.

Have you checked the 10a heater, 40a RDI FAN NO 1 and NO 2 fuses?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I had check all you just mention except de control module,can you please letme know where is the location of that.thanks.

The hybrid controller is what controls the fan relays.

Specifically what testing has been done?