Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2007 avalon tpms stuck in loop how can i fix it just changed

Customer Question

2007 avalon tpms stuck in loop how can i fix it just changed and programed 3 clone sensors to original sensor id numbers
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions. How did you program the sensors? Do you have a scanner to see the data list?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was working with Pearl Wilson on this to a point. She asked several questions that I replied to. She was going to send my info to a tech and sent me to a page to pay the $5 deposit (which I had done already) and that was all that happened. I called the(###) ###-####and she sent me a link to put me back in touch with someone but again I can't do anything on that page. Help please
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I programmed them with the id's from the original sensors that I was replacing when they put on my new tires. I used a TechSmart tool to obtain the codes for each sensor. I had already used it on another sensor 6 months ago and it worked great. Now my TPMS light will not go out. It blinks once and then stays on. I have jumpered the 4 and 13 wires and got codes of 21, 25 and 77. Suggestions?
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 5 months ago.

I am not at all familiar with the tools you are using, so I will opt out of this question opening it up to our pool of experts. Perhaps another one of our experts has had experience with the tools you are using. I will say this, however. We have seen a LOT of aftermarket sensors coming into the dealership that will program, recognize the ID code, but the light still stays on. In other words, sometimes the aftermarket sensors just dont work.