Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I am finding a hard time getting the radio to work after

Customer Question

I am finding a hard time getting the radio to work after battery change
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry about the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you are still wanting/needing help.

Year, make, model?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help diagnosing the power and ground to the radio.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris