Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I have toyota celica 1999 the problem start okbut if u shut

Customer Question

I have toyota celica 1999 the problem start okbut if u shut off keep running and dash ligh is on but if i remove the fuse it stops 12 13 14 15 that one only 4 pins abs ig ecu ig fan rly ang it will drain the battery overnight if i did not remove terminal
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases a fault like this can be caused by a faulty electronic ignition switch needing replaced.I have seen ignition switch failure in the past before needing replaced to correct issues like this here.If you have not had the ignition switch tested at all to see if for sure this is the cause here this needs done.If this was already tested and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete