Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

How do I transfer repair guides from my laptop?

Customer Question

Category: Toyota
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. If you have a thumb drive handy, you can copy the files from your laptop to the thumb drive and then to another computer. or... if you have a GOggle accoutn you can easily use Google Drive to upload th efiles to the Google cloud, and then access them on any other computer via your Google account. Microsoft also offers a free cloud service, as does DropBox. Please let em know which sounds like the best option for you and I will walk you through you it with detailed instructions.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Don't have a clue why or what your talking about miss geek gal I was looking for tech support on my tundra. Now just looking at your pic we could respectfully ***** ***** Im in Louisiana and just trying to find out what's wrong with my very well kept tundra. Sorry if I bothered you. Send me a way I will send you a pic. Married never mine.

I apologize for the confusion. Your questions shows as "How do I transfer repair guides from my laptop?" and is in the computer category. From what you've said I'm guessing that it should be in the automotive repair category. I will alert a moderator and ask them to change the category. Have a good day!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks geek girl God bless
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 4 months ago.

Hi there.

I could probably help you sort out what's wrong with your Tundra - please be aware that if you're trying to repair the vehicle yourself, you will need tools and the skills to use those.

To start, I'd need you to please answer the following:

• What year, engine, cab type, trans and drive is that Tundra?
  • What is it that's wrong with it?
  • Any history as to how whatever is happening came to be?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm worried about putting my info as I already have no here which should only be $5.00 so far. Now if I call is the $5.00 in cluded..yes I appreciate your open ion no I'm not going to work on it my self. Seems to me I've done all the trouble shooting my self. I know it's when I hit a bump. I switched from my regular key ring to just my spare by itself. Problem got better but still exist the extra keys was shaking what ever is lose more than the single key. The problem is not with the key its with what the key is talking to. I don't want to change the ecu unit. It does not kill jus acts like it does when you hit the high speed shot off. It just does it randomly. Loses power just a second when you hit a bump then gets signal back and keeps on trucking. 2008 tundra sr5 double cab with 5,7 .130k never a single problem before. Thanks

Experts have no control over fiscal matters. For more information on your deposit, please contact Customer Service at

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Was that supposed to mean financial matters? I just explained everything any expert needed to know. Don't let me see more than 5.00 on my card. I should have knew better. I'm fixing to starts me a web sight like this. Flight by night
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i should or know
Better my bad
Just like any other bull sh-t tell
They will do something then u thourly explain a problem that you have already figured out they want to talk to u on the pone for $26 more dollars so if I add that to the 300.00 that the mechanic jacked me for . Like I said I'm sorry for who ever is behind this. Yea you might make money BUT TO WHAT AVAIL.I CAN TELL YOU CARMA WHICH I REFER TO AS J. C doesn't sleep and he carries a big stick . He hates swindlers I honestly was willing to pay $5.00 for something I all ready know and read the add and Though
About a second openion . May God bless you. I'll take the $ 26'dollars I was going to pay you and houllio or ho ever and put it in the basket at church. Bad business ,
Trickery never works. Maybe now but ????? Gob bless y'all
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'll look back at that video and pray
For the guy who is behind this fiasco.