Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My radio has very little sound coming out of it, yes I found

Customer Question

my radio has very little sound coming out of it
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: yes I found one on the fuse box on driverside it s good
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2001 sola is there more than one fuse for the radio
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: could this be the radio or amp
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Can I get the vin#?

If you have the audio system without amp then its the radio to blame. if you have the premium audio system then it can be both the radio or the amp which we would need to diagnose.

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris