Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Car: 2011 Sienna XLE Problem: The TPMS blinks minute after

Customer Question

Car: 2011 Sienna XLEProblem: The TPMS blinks for a minute after turning on the car. Then it stays solid. After some driving, the AWD light comes on as well.When this first happened, one of the tires was indeed low on air. However, I have filled that tire with air and verified that all tires are properly inflated.Are these lights pointing to another problem? If not, how can I reset them so that they don't come on?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you in fact had a low tire then that would have caused by light to come on and to get them to reset you are going to need to perform the. INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE. I have enclosed the steps to do this in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.