Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

My alarm keeps going off in 2012 hybrid prius. Started last

Customer Question

My alarm keeps going off in 2012 hybrid prius. Started last night
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Is your battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes And I just had 60000 mile svc a couple of weeks ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes so we can get some sleep. Open and close doors and relock, checked fuses,removed mayday fuse. Pushed reset below steering wheel. Drives fine. Will stop but then restart.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Locked from inside. Unlock button will stop alarm but then it goes back off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is causing the alarm to sound you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the problem is occurring. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see If I can help you determine the cause.