Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My ghlander hybrid 2007 this morning did not start. the

Customer Question

my highlander hybrid 2007 this morning did not start. the panel lights were blinking
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: 2007, we never changed but they told us it was fine at the last service a couple of months ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing. I don't want to fix it myself, unless it is something very easy
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: a question is if the Toyota
mechanic can come home or do we have to get the car there
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: there to the office
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Highlander.

It does indeed sound like the AUX battery is too low (possibly bad) to start this Hybrid Highlander. Do you have a vehicle that you can use to jump start this?