Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota corolla le 2010 just replaced fuel pump now throwing

Customer Question

Toyota corolla le 2010 just replaced fuel pump now throwing code p060e and no other codes...but on a side note I have been reading up on the issues with cruise control code along with my code...and not sure if that is the problem due to the fact I have not gone in for recall with the conduit issue for electronics of steering wheel....no my cc horn and air don't work...any ideas on where to start to fix this p060e code?
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions. Which engine is in your corolla? Have you cleared the code and disconnected the battery for more than a minute, then reconnected and go on a roa test to see if the code returns?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
1.8l....we have cleared the codes with a handheld but have not disconnected the battery
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 10 months ago.

Disconnecting the battery ensures all stored information is cleared from the computer. The repair manual recommends this as step number 1 for this code.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I believe we fixed the problem with a short in our rear tail lights...can I have a refund