Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I'd like to be able to pull up DTC's Hybrid system on an '09

Customer Question

I'd like to be able to pull up DTC's for the Hybrid system on an '09 Camry
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Have a Tachyon H1 diagnostic tool specifically made for Toyota hybrids. Also have a more generic code reader which of course isn't able to query the part of the ECU for hybrid stuff
JA: Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: haven't found codes yet, that's what I'm trying to see if it's possible
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: the "check hybrid system" error message is on the dash, comes back about every 6 months or so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Just logged today and am checking all the long waiting customers to see if they still need help. If so let me know.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris