Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Expert Certified through 2007

Have a check engine light got it scanned the code is p2441

Customer Question

Have a check engine light got it scanned the code is p2441 secondary air injection valve stuck closed bank 1 .where is this located on 5,7 Toyota tundra?
JA: Does the light stay on solid or does it flicker? Any noticeable performance problems lately?
Customer: On solid no performance issues
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 07 Toyota Tundra 5,7 liter
JA: What year is your Tundra?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Just were is it located
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Doug replied 4 months ago.

It is worth noting that there is a bulletin out for this issue on this model. The problem at hand is water getting into the air injection pumps. The air injection pumps are located under the intake manifold in the valley of the engine at the back side. I am attaching a diagram of its location below.
When these come in to the shop, we usually do a scan tool activation of the pumps to make sure there is power reaching them but they are not working. If that is the case, we replace them. If there is not power reaching them, then we suspect an issue with the electrical control drivers... but this would not normally occur with only a P2441. P2441 by itself is typically the pumps like you suspected.

Expert:  Doug replied 4 months ago.

If you need further help with this just let me know.