Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

I'm considering buying a 2014 RAV4 EV with 15,220 miles on

Customer Question

I'm considering buying a 2014 RAV4 EV with 15,220 miles on it. My question for you is if you were thinking about buying this car what questions would you ask of the dealer selling it, and what would be things to look for? I'm not anywhere close to a car expert and I'm prepared to bring the car into a mechanic to if I think it's worthwhile. So, what in your opinion, would make it worthwhile to take the step of bringing it to a mechanic?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you today
Wow , good choice , it has ver low milesAt this mileage not much should be checked1- brake pads
2- Tires might be starting to where
3- any recalls performed that they aware off
4- off course a carfax
6- check a/c for proper cooling
Make sure it has a clean title , no salvage history
Also ask him for any hail damage repairs that he knows off
Other than being a tech / I buy sell cars also and have repair shop , it is a very reliable vehicle at that mileage it will go 150k miles before any issues
Just keep rebuttal maintenance , dealer for fluidsPlease let me know if you need anything elseA positive rating is much appreciate
This post will stay open for you to come Babel and ask me any follow up question you may have in this issue
Chad Farhat (aka Customer