Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Pass side windows stuck open. Want to check the fuse. But

Customer Question

Pass side windows stuck open. Want to check the fuse. But which one? and is the box in the engine compartment or somewhere else? 2010 camry LE,
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Windows were open and then couldn't close them. Then a few hours later the driver window wouldn't work. I want to check the fuse(s) but don't know which or where. Thanks.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, as if is fuse should be simple.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: Have tried nothing. Figure the fuse shd be first to check. BUT she should know that the driver W stopped working yesterday evening but this morning it worked! So I closed it but now am afraid to mess with it since it will rain tonight.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 4 months ago.

Hello, thanks for posting

The driver's side window now works, which of the other windows do NOT work?