Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My front cup holder will not close all of the way I thinking

Customer Question

my front cup holder will not close all of the way I thinking there is something behind it. can you assist me in removing the front cup holder in a Toyota sienna
JA: What year is your Sienna?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I thoug
ht there was a lever on the left side but it did not move
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I am looking for the remote control of the TV in the ceiling and think this may where it ended up. sometimes people lay it in that cup holder
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

To access the cup holder you are going to need remove the console. I have enclosed the console and cup holder steps in the link below. Copy and past the link to your browser to open and view them. Have a look at the steps and see if this is what you are needing.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Consol%20Jun%2010.pdf