Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Idle ruff some type of sensor horse power under vale

Customer Question

idle ruff some type of sensor for boost horse power under vale coverdont no the name of it 01 toytota sienna
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 188.201 v6
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ruff idle some time then light comes on had it checked one code was showing it was for señsor dealing with oil pressure to boots horse power for got the name of it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: cleaning out engine with solvent to clear slug it helped but i was told there was a sensor for that
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: no all codes were good
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions. If I understand you correctly, the check engine light comes on and it idles rough, correct? Do you know the code number stored in the computer memory?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Got the name varible timeing silenoid one and two
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 4 months ago.

I need the code number for accuracy and to give you the best possible information. Is the check engine light currently on?