Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

My key fob Honda Fit 2015 I guess is losing battery. Because

Customer Question

My key fob for my Honda Fit 2015 I guess is losing battery. Because there is a light on my dashboard saying low key battery. I haven't used my key an excessive amount and the car is under 2 years old. Should I replace my battery? I don't even how to get the thing open. I'll take a photo of the fob now.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

Hi , my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today

Yes you can replace the battery , you can buy it pretty much anywhere , radio shack, wal mart , target etc...

Battery needed is : CR2032

This a video link to how to replace on you tube you can watch to make it easier for you to replace

Hope I was help full to you , please let me know if you need anything else.

A Positive Rating is much Appreciated

This Post will Stay Open For You To Come Back Anf Ask Me Any Follow up Questions You May Have On This Issue

Thank You
Chad ( aka -Customer )

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you Chad.

you welcome anytime

If you ever need any help in future and you like to request me, just Start you Question with ( FOR CHAD ONLY ) and I will see it or you can request me thru customer service

if you were happy with my service please remmber to rate me

Thank You

Chad Farhat